Customer Care Representative
Department: E-Commerce Department
Customer Care Representative
Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? Are you seeking a position that will make full use of your skills and potential in the customer service and ecommerce field? Do you love helping people and solving problems? Then JYSK Canada is looking for you!
JYSK Canada has been growing its footprint in the world of eCommerce, store count, and market share when many other retailers are shrinking. With 62 stores across Canada and located now in 50 countries, JYSK has been transforming the world of home furnishings with smart, sleek, SCANDANAVIAN design at an affordable price! As we have grown, the number of customers we interact with on a daily basis has grown significantly. This growth has created the need for a more holistic approach to how we service our customers. We are in the process of building a Customer Care Centre that will be responsible for the customer no matter the channel they come to us, be it social media, email, web site, chat or through the phone. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the multi-channel world of retail that is no longer the future, but is now here to stay.
We are now hiring for FULL-TIME AND PART TIME positions!
The Right Candidate:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service environment
- Experience resolving customer concerns
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft office products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while working under pressure
- Is customer focused and detail oriented
- Has ability to connect with customers and find creative solutions to problems
- Enjoys teamwork and helping people
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Adheres to deadlines and delivers quality work
- Contributes in training or orienting other staff on office policies and procedures
- Is able to work flexible hours during peak periods
Preferred/Considered an asset
- Has experience in an e-commerce setting (considered an asset)
- Bilingual (French/English) both written and spoken (preferred)
As a Customer Care Representative for JYSK, you will be responsible for:
- Customer service responsibilities including answering customer queries via telephone, email, chat and social media.
- Problem solving and providing detailed information on new products, order timelines etc.
- Assisting customers with sales, in-store pickups and returns
- Communicating with stores to successfully complete online orders
- Informing customers about the product range, availability, orders and delivery
- Addressing customer issues and suggest appropriate solutions
- Performing duties on daily basis such as printing orders, checking specifications and all related requirements
- Hiring a variety of shifts (between 10am-9pm), but all will include at least one weekend day.
- Occasional work from home opportunities.
JYSK Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This principle applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, selection, transfer, promotion and all other conditions of employment. As a company, we have developed l programs and policies that address and recognize our objective to ensure that our work environment remains free of discrimination and harassment of any kind and promotes and recognizes the diverse backgrounds of our Colleagues. JYSK Canada will accommodate both internal and external applications throughout the hiring process.
All employment decisions at JYSK are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended. We consider all applications on the basis of individual qualification for the particular position and we do so without regard to any unrelated factor and/or characteristic.
JYSK Canada is committed to the value of equal employment opportunity for all Colleagues and the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment. We welcome and encourage applications from individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the hiring process.