Visual and Inventory Specialist
Location: 25 King Edward Street, Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
JYSK is seeking a talented Visual and Inventory Specialist to join our Buying team in Coquitlam, BC on a full-time, permanent basis.
As the Visual and Inventory Specialist, you will support our Visual and Concept Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of the company’s visual standards. This includes developing, creating, and implementing planograms and other store visuals to increase product density and sales. You will support the Visual and Concept Manager in communicating the visual strategy to stores via MYJYSK.
As a Visual and Inventory Specialist, you will be a key member of the JYSK team, and you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and modifying existing blueprints including the numbering of department blueprints based on range
- Partnering with buying team on specific planograms and option counts as well as to develop and plan new ideas on maximizing sales and productivity to support business growth
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of planograms hosted in Spaceman
- Setting up and implementing planograms, displays, projects and testing in store as required
- Ensuring ongoing support to the stores with recommendations on visual.
- Leading, promoting and coaching JYSK concept and implementation in store
- Creating and maintaining the picture library of all current layouts.
- Ordering and updating new concept racking including building and testing new racking in store.
- Assisting with all visual projects
- Auditing and updating visual/minimums according to planogram completion
- Partnering with managers to validate maps and develop positive relationships with store teams
- Assisting with uploading and maintaining select store forecasting
- Assisting and supporting space calendar schedule changes as needed
- Supporting minimum requests from stores
- Publishing articles, documents, updating and maintaining Knowledge Bases in MYJYSK as required
- Assisting with the evaluation and validation of all visual tasks in MYJYSK
- Responding promptly and actioning assigned support tickets in MYJYSK
- Participating in all new store openings and renovations
- Project lead from Visual/Buying team on all store renovations and new store set ups.
- This includes:
- Coordinating and communicating between all relevant departments regarding: Supplies, racking, visual planograms, AGR, local vendor orders, marketing
- Travelling to stores to support new store setups and lead team for visual
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
What you bring to the role:
- 2-5 years of experience in similar or related field
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of products
- AutoCAD certification considered an asset
- Nielsen Spaceman proficiency considered an asset
- Ability to drive business through creativity and commerciality
- Ability to build effective relationships with Colleagues in a friendly and professional manner
- Is a self-motivated individual, who is able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational, verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently to effectively handle daily responsibilities independently
- Builds and maintains lasting relationships with key internal/external business partners.
- Is adaptable and able to work in an environment with conflicting and changing priorities
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.