Location: 25 King Edward Street, Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
JYSK is seeking a talented E-Commerce Coordinator to join our E-Commerce Team in Coquitlam, BC on a full-time, permanent basis.
As an E-Commerce Coordinator, you would be working closely with other E-Commerce Team members to complete various digital marketing projects.
- Enhancing customer experience on the website by improving product content on the website.
- Merchandising the website products to maximize sales & improve conversion rate.
- Supporting front & back-end day-to-day operations.
- Collaborating with eCommerce and Marketing teams to maintain website functionality, content pages, and product assets
- Ensuring marketing materials are posted on the website by their perspective deadlines.
- Ensuring product findability through optimization of sorting rules, search, and more.
- Creating campaign landing pages to support marketing programs.
- Contributing to the development of Marketing and eCommerce initiatives
- Other E-Commerce projects and tasks as assigned
What you bring to the role:
- University degree or diploma in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing or eCommerce
- Understanding of basic digital marketing principles.
- Exceptional attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Exceptional team player and ability to work cross functionally within agile teams and with other stakeholders within marketing and other departments at JYSK
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize tasks to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. French considered an asset
- Basic understanding of HTML considered an asset
- Experience with Magento considered an asset
- Basic experience in Photoshop considered an asset
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.