Store Supplies & Fixtures Coordinator
JYSK is one of the world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers. First established in Denmark in 1979, JYSK operates retail stores which sell everything for your home throughout Europe and internationally and are now present across 52 countries with over 2,900 stores.
Although JYSK today is a global business, the company is managed based on its Scandinavian roots. This reflects in JYSK’s company culture and the way it does business.
The first Canadian JYSK store was opened in Coquitlam, BC in 1996. Today, JYSK operates 61 stores across Canada, including locations in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and Québec
JYSK is seeking an enthusiastic Store Supplies & Fixtures Coordinator to join our Visual and Concept team on a permanent, full time basis. The role is based out of our head office in Coquitlam, BC. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the inventory of supplies and fixtures for operations.
- Create and maintain a database ordering system with photo and article number for supplies and racking as well as all ordering information that is accessible to stores.
- Create transfer orders for shipment of items in stock. Maintain accurate inventory levels and order as required. Prepare periodic inventory audits to balance on hands both at store and DC.
- Compile reports on store supplies and racking, inventory counts, stock records and location changes.
- Be involved in all renovations and new store opening to create an accurate order for pieces supplied on blueprint.
- Responsible for working closely with team on New and Store Renovation projects. Helps facilitate fixtures orders for projects.
- Advises the Supply Supervisor on deficiencies of processes and procedures that may affect productivity.
- Maintain accurate and necessary inventory levels in DC to support needs of the stores.
- Responsible to ensure all shipments are received according to company standards.
- All out going product is to be properly documented and labeled according to company standards.
- May be expected to count and sort incoming material to verify, quantity and sku of items being received.
- 2 years in retail or merchandising role
- Drivers license and access to own vehicle
- Is self-motivated, can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational, verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates excellent teamwork, team-building, and project coordination skills
- Is Adaptable and able to work in an environment with changing priorities
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Advanced Excel skills and database knowledge with the ability to create reports and analyze statistics (V-Look ups, Pivot Tables, Formulas, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Benefit Package
- Colleague Discount
- Opportunities for Learning & Career Advancement
- A fun and respectful workplace