Department: E-Commerce Department
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
This role is based out of our head-office in Coquitlam, BC. As the SEO copywriter, you are a key player in delivering our message through web writing for product pages, campaign pages, blog articles, social captions, and SEO writing. This role optimizes SEO content and helps define and maintain JYSK’s tone of voice and writing style on our platforms. You will work with the team to research, analyze, develop and launch compelling content using a variety of platforms.
Other Duties Include:
- Write, research, and conceptualize creative, innovative content that brings readership and encourages sharing
- Write short and long form articles, blogs, social captions, headlines, banner copy, website copy etc
- Ensure consistency and quality across all written content
- Write weekly SEO friendly blog posts about various topics within home furnishing and home décor
- Write, edit and review external marketing communications
- Research, test and analyze keywords/phrases, title and description copy for optimizing search engine results
- Creation/Modification of content for each product page on the website
- Assist with copy for various marketing material included but not limited to web/e-mail/print-based marketing
- Create Meta Tags and Descriptions
What you bring to the role:
- Two or more years’ experience in a relevant role
- Degree or diploma related to Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or Communications or a suitable combination of education and work experience
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently to effectively handle your daily responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Experience writing for digital & social
- Comfortable creating content with Search engine optimization in mind.
- Knowledge of must do’s when it comes to SEO
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills
- Bilingual English and French is an asset
- Experience with Magento is an asset
- Knowledge of product materials of textiles and furniture is an asset
- Home Décor and trend knowledge is an asset
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.