E-mail & Digital Content Coordinator
Department: E-Commerce Department
Are you looking for something more than just a job? Are you looking for a community, a partnership, a team, and an opportunity to learn and grow in your career?
As one of world’s leading, and fastest-growing home furnishing retailers, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career.
This role is based out of our head-office in Coquitlam, BC. As a member of the JYSK eCommerce team you are the liaison between the companies’ traditional advertising efforts and their digital marketing efforts. Your primary duties will be focused on (but are not limited to) coordination of the e-mail marketing assets while navigating input & strategy from various departments within the organization. In addition, Coordinating online content on for the website from multiple team members from various department.
Other Duties Include:
- Coordinating email deployments and managing deliverability issues
- Collaborate between ecommerce, marketing specialists, creative, member insights
- Building of emails within platform tools with assets provided by marketing.
- Enhance customer experience on the website by improving product content on the website
- Ensuring products are merchandised and priced correctly in addition to troubleshooting and assisting in further development
- Ensuring marketing materials are posted on the website by their perspective deadlines.
What you bring to the role:
- One or more years of eCommerce experience or in a relevant role
- Excellent multitasker that meets deadlines
- Basic/Intermediate experience with HTML coding & understanding
- Excellent problem-solving skills – you can handle unexpected challenges and know how to mitigate risk
- Excellent communication skills – be able to distill complex topics to their key essence for non-expert audiences
- Be an exceptional team player and able to work cross functionally within agile teams and with other stakeholders within marketing and other departments at JYSK
- Bilingual English and French is an asset
- Has experience with Magento is an asset
- Has intermediate experience in Photoshop Skills is an asset
- Has intermediate experience in CSS coding & understanding is an asset
What this role brings to you:
- The possibility of being part of a dynamic team and culture
- The opportunity to have a rewarding career with various prospects for career advancement across different functions and teams
- A great benefit package (including medical, vision and dental)
- An amazing colleague discount on all JYSK products
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, come join JYSK and experience it for yourself!
JYSK is an equal opportunity employer.